• HTML tutorial

Show-Me Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Independence, Missouri
Member #

Hey everyone!

Finally joined up to meet some like minded people and hopefully find new adventures.

My rig is a 2007 Toyota FJC (6mt), have a small lift, sliders... the basics.

There's not a whole lot to explore in my immediate area, but I try to get down to the ozarks and Mark Twain National Forest as much as I can.

Anyway, looking forward to being a part of this group!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone!

Finally joined up to meet some like minded people and hopefully find new adventures.

There's not a whole lot to explore in my immediate area, but I try to get down to the ozarks and Mark Twain National Forest as much as I can.

Hey MOFJ and welcome to OB! Nice looking FJC! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Overland USA

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone!

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..nice looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

UnderPressure

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Okc
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5YRP
Welcome, you are in a concrete jungle there in KC. I haven’t been, but I understand there is an off-road park near/around Olathe area.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Show-Me Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Independence, Missouri
Member #

Welcome, you are in a concrete jungle there in KC. I haven’t been, but I understand there is an off-road park near/around Olathe area.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Yeah its not the most outdoor friendly area. There is an off-road park out in Kansas, I've never been either. Planning a trip down to the big piney river in Mark twain national forest next weekend.

OB #8617

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
Hey everyone!

Hello and welcome to the OB Team from Louisiana. Nice FJC. See you on the trails one day.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Welcome MOFJ, I am definitely jealous of how close you are to great trails. We've been riding with another member who has an FJ and I was really surprised to see that he had more clearance than most. Have fun and see you on the trails.