Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet
Hey everyone, just wanted to do a quick introduction.
My name is Wes, I'm from the SF Bay area.
You can find me on Instagram, my handle is Dub_Stackz

I drive a 2013 F150 SCrew Lariat 4x4. I'm looking to seek out more trails in the near future so feel free to hit me up. I'm new to the whole "overlanding" community but I have a decent amount of experience outdoors. I'm the guy in my little group that people usually turn to for advice, especially when things get a little hairy. I'm by no means a pro but just hoping to spread some knowledge and pick some up on the way.

This was the first day i picked her up. We loaded up and went to, as i like to call it, Disneyland.
IMG_0914.JPG
Just another favorite spot to camp
Bridge truck.jpg
Well, that was easy lol
Forging the river.jpg

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

I drive a 2013 F150 SCrew Lariat 4x4. I'm looking to seek out more trails in the near future so feel free to hit me up. I'm new to the whole "overlanding" community but I have a decent amount of experience outdoors. I'm the guy in my little group that people usually turn to for advice, especially when things get a little hairy. I'm by no means a pro but just hoping to spread some knowledge and pick some up on the way.

This was the first day i picked her up. We loaded up and went to, as i like to call it, Disneyland.
View attachment 71959
View attachment 71960
Well, that was easy lol
View attachment 71961
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: dub_stackz

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 71959
View attachment 71960
Well, that was easy lol
View attachment 71961
Hello Wes and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Ford and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: dub_stackz

4L_Warrior

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

East Bay Ca.
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Galvan
Member #

Sweeet Wes !!

I also got mine this week. I went with the ultimate pack and got two emblems. Yes, only took a couple of days to make it here. I'm thinking Santa is doing a few "warm-up" trips and helping Corrie out! :)

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Welcome aboard! Like a cruise ship it’s up to you on what you wanna do and when! The calendar is where I look, Death Valley in 2 weeks!