Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Welcome, I currently live in AZ, but I have my fingers crossed for a job to come thru for me in OK. I hope to know something before the Expo West event.

Reactions: Semper Adventure

Semper Adventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Service Branch
USAM
Im living down in SW OK in Lawton, and she (for now) lives in Tahlequah. She's a OK native and grew up in Poteau and went to the University of Tulsa. Im just sight seeing...the is my second tour out here.

Reactions: SwampcatJeep

Semper Adventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Service Branch
USAM
Welcome. Looks like you've already found one of Colorado's Jewels (Imogene Pass)
Boort
I sure did, I've always loved Colorado, both it and Utah are 1 and 2 on my list of places to live after i retire. I was out there for the FJ Summit last year and also did California Pass, Corkscrew, Engineer, Cinnamon and Ophir.

Ian Norris

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Edmond, Oklahoma
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Norris
Member #

Hey Guys!

I am also from Oklahoma, Edmond in fact, and have just recently joined the movement after my purchase of an 1990 FJ62 Landcruiser last week. I have never been involved in the Overland movement, just lots of hiking and camping, but I am excited for this new chapter.

Reactions: SwampcatJeep

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hey Guys!

I am also from Oklahoma, Edmond in fact, and have just recently joined the movement after my purchase of an 1990 FJ62 Landcruiser last week. I have never been involved in the Overland movement, just lots of hiking and camping, but I am excited for this new chapter.
Welcome!

Reactions: Ian Norris