Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

Hello from the wonderful state of Nort Dakota. I am new to the overland community all together. Just got my Toyota Tundra, got several mods complete, most on order. 8 weeks for bumpers.... I don't have that kind of patience! Any how, tips and tricks of the trade are more than welcome. Currently in the market for a roof top tent. Not to sure which one I want. Trying to get this thing ready for my first ever overland trip. I'm going to tackle the TAT next summer, from there my goal is Alaska to Mexico. Anything to get me out of this office!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello from the wonderful state of Nort Dakota. I am new to the overland community all together. Just got my Toyota Tundra, got several mods complete, most on order. 8 weeks for bumpers.... I don't have that kind of patience! Any how, tips and tricks of the trade are more than welcome. Currently in the market for a roof top tent. Not to sure which one I want. Trying to get this thing ready for my first ever overland trip. I'm going to tackle the TAT next summer, from there my goal is Alaska to Mexico. Anything to get me out of this office!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. I just had to wait 5 months for my rear bumper. Was 2 months late with no reason.

Reactions: knkunz