Hey all! New guy post!

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey, new to the forum. And fairly new to overland. Live in the pacific north west. Hoping to meet some new people and learn. Haven’t lived up here long so don’t know the area well or any trails. Current set up is a Tacoma, nothin fancy. But it’s mine.
Thanks all!
Nic
Hello Nic and welcome to the OB crew...great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Jaron Williams

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kinston, NC USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Hey, new to the forum. And fairly new to overland. Live in the pacific north west. Hoping to meet some new people and learn. Haven’t lived up here long so don’t know the area well or any trails. Current set up is a Tacoma, nothin fancy. But it’s mine.
Thanks all!
Nic
Greetings! I'm new to Overlanding and to the OB group as well. I can say that it seems to be a great group! Well organized, lots of info given and very friendly.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thanks all!
Nic
Welcome Joe from La Grande,

Some quick tips

Check out the Overland Bound Meetups for activities coming up in our area.

There are several members in your area starting to get a group together you can find them by checking out the Members Map

we have several events on the table for the new year, most notably Overland North West Rally in June, and 2 weeks later 4th of July expedition in Dayville, Oregon.

you are in the US Northwest Region, @Kent R is our acting Regional Director. I, @Slimpartywagon, am your closest member rep, @Gabriel Bozeman and @Sandpoint Steveare also member reps for the PNW. Feel free to message any of us with questions or concerns.

northwest Overland rally

2 Riverers Ranch 4th of July gathering

contact @2RiversRanchExpeditions for more information.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Thanks all!
Nic
Welcome!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Thanks all!
Nic
Hi Nic, welcome to the OB community, great to have you aboard. Take advantage of whatever you can that OB has to offer. I have relatives in Kennewick and I may visit them this Summer so maybe we can get together for a cup of coffee or something.

Reactions: Joejoe223

Joejoe223

Rank 0

Contributor I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Nic
Last Name
Merenz
Welcome!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep
Thanks! I’ll be becoming a member here soon and I’ll be sure to keep an eye on the map and events. As well as join the Facebook group. Looking forward to getting out this spring

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

Thanks all!
Nic
Welcome to the OB family! A Tacoma is a great rig, and you don't need anything too fancy to get out there and enjoy the trails and the wilderness.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Thanks all!
Nic
Nic, So happy to have a another crew member in the neighborhood. As soon as my wife decides to return from her SoCal trip, so I can have my truck back, we will have to get together.

Joejoe223

Rank 0

Contributor I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Nic
Last Name
Merenz
Nic, So happy to have a another crew member in the neighborhood. As soon as my wife decides to return from her SoCal trip, so I can have my truck back, we will have to get together.
Sounds good. Only lived here for a little while so you will have to show me around a little if you don’t mind. Ha.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Sounds good. Only lived here for a little while so you will have to show me around a little if you don’t mind. Ha.
No worries at all. We have a good group of guys here as well and we are all wanting more activities. So, I think you arrived at the right time.

Reactions: M Rose

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Welcome to OB and the TC, I'm in Kennewick as well. Like @PNW EXPLR said our ranks here in the area seem to be growing with everyone interested in getting some group activities going. We just had our first meet up last weekend so things are still a work in progress but I think with the group that is here it will take off and could turn into something good. There is already talks of possible future trips, group training and meet ups. Keep in touch and hopefully we'll meet soon.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks all!
Nic
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Currently I am your Regional Director @Kent R, dont hesitate to contact me for help or information. The NW Member Representatives are @Gabriel Bozeman @Sandpoint Steve @Slimpartywagon

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome to OB and the TC, I'm in Kennewick as well. Like @PNW EXPLR said our ranks here in the area seem to be growing with everyone interested in getting some group activities going. We just had our first meet up last weekend so things are still a work in progress but I think with the group that is here it will take off and could turn into something good. There is already talks of possible future trips, group training and meet ups. Keep in touch and hopefully we'll meet soon.
I am excited for this group you speak of Dustin. And yes more stuff is in the works for you guys. I am working on getting a regularly scheduled meet up and trail ride group started for you guys. If any of you have questions about this contact @PNW EXPLR or myself @Slimpartywagon .

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hey Joe, welcome to the OB forum (membership is worth it!) and the great PNW! I'm on the coast in central Oregon and hope to make some of these get togethers that are being organized, but I'm about 4 hours from the Portland area, not to mention anywhere further East or North. But it would be worth it if I can make it. Again, welcome!

Reactions: M Rose