Roseville, CA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Hersey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6GTB
Hi everyone, I passed my Technician exam a couple of days ago but I’m not able to pay my licensing fee on the CORES site. It recognizes my login and my FRN shows up, but the link to pay my fee is missing. Any tips? I’ve submitted a ticket through their website but haven’t heard anything yet. Here’s a look at the screen:

Attachments

Christopher Hersey

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Roseville, CA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Hersey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6GTB
Yes that’s not the correct link apparently. I’ve tried both of the links there and neither one will let my proceed. According to the email from the FCC, the link should say FRN Financial. It shows a screen shot with the FRN Financial option, which is missing from the page when I log in.

Christopher Hersey

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Roseville, CA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Hersey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6GTB
I just found a phone number but they’re closed for the day. I’ll try again tomorrow and report back if it gets resolved.

Traveler III

Tucson, Pima County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
creech sr
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RPM
Service Branch
ARMY
Hi everyone, I passed my Technician exam a couple of days ago but I’m not able to pay my licensing fee on the CORES site. It recognizes my login and my FRN shows up, but the link to pay my fee is missing. Any tips? I’ve submitted a ticket through their website but haven’t heard anything yet. Here’s a look at the screen:
Christopher have you gotten a solution if not you go to the uls portion the link is highlighted in blue

Traveler III

Tucson, Pima County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
creech sr
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RPM
Service Branch
ARMY
It's the uls pay fee