Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Washburn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5ATP
Hi. i am trying to get my location accurately setup for where i live, right now when you do a search for my username it shows me somewhere in central Texas, i live in Prosper, tx. I have gone through all the setting, sahared location and corrected address (over two weeks ago) its still showing me in the wrong place. Can someone please help me correct this? thank you

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
How far is Prosper from where map shows you? Also map will not show your proper location due to safety reasons, but it should be kinda close....

Rokketz

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Washburn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5ATP
i appreciate the security aspect, i would be fine if it were 10 or 15 miles within my location. I think part of the issue is when i originally signed up i did not put my actual address (i too wanted to have some security) so when i gained the trust and see the value of the forum i wnet in a changed my profile to include my actual address but i didnt resolve on the server for some reason, i checked all the setting and permissions etc.
thanks for any help you can provide.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Chuck I tried something, wait a day or so and check the map, LMK if it is close to Prosper....

Jim