First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hey,
So I have been starting my collection of headliner patches. Then I thought it would be cool if I made a patch to represent Wyoming.
Problem is I do not have the computer smarts to know how to merge the images into what I want.
Anybody out there able to help me out?

Railman

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Manhattan Il
Member #

Hey,
So I have been starting my collection of headliner patches. Then I thought it would be cool if I made a patch to represent Wyoming.
Problem is I do not have the computer smarts to know how to merge the images into what I want.
Anybody out there able to help me out?
My wife can help you out with that. She is a Graphic Design artist. Send me what you have (railmancf@gmail.com) and I will have her look at it or I can get you in direct contact with her. Just let me know how you want to handle it.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
My wife can help you out with that. She is a Graphic Design artist. Send me what you have (railmancf@gmail.com) and I will have her look at it or I can get you in direct contact with her. Just let me know how you want to handle it.
Hey @Railman, Thanks so much! Super cool. I will get the info together and send it.

Dana Ramos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
Dude, let me see what you come up with. I'd be interested in rocking a WY patch if you get some made!

Sequoiahiker

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Visalia, CA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Patton
Member #

Service Branch
U. S. Army
Dumb question...but how do you secure the patches to the headliner....?