Kris
Last Name
Sss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7YI
Service Branch
Firefighter/EMT
It'll be a later arrival than normal to camp but nothing crazy IMO, 530 maybe 6. but folks communicating who's going to be leaving separately and who to expect at each meeting point is going to be important so we don't waste more time than needs be.
Sounds good.
I will meet you all in Coeur d'Alene, just don't make me eat at Cracker Barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: Ebbs

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Looks like something the doctor would order for the "hurry up spring travel itch". Would like to join if room.

I would be coming up from Boise. That makes for a 5+ hour drive to start things. Look at coming up the night before, quick overnight camp, then join. Anyone know a good spot to stop overnight coinvent to joining up?

Would also be looking at staying a few day. So possible dropping off at the first camp spot selected.

Running a full size rig with pop-top camper.
Yeah, just RSVP so that you're included on the future PM to the attendees.

Unfortunately I don't have a good idea of a camp for the night before, other than Wallowa Lake State Park. Reserve on line we talked to the rangers and they have a couple up and they're pretty empty all winter (they only poke a couple sites so only those are put up... Makes it look like they're almost full online)

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Yeah, just RSVP so that you're included on the future PM to the attendees.

Unfortunately I don't have a good idea of a camp for the night before, other than Wallowa Lake State Park. Reserve on line we talked to the rangers and they have a couple up and they're pretty empty all winter (they only poke a couple sites so only those are put up... Makes it look like they're almost full online)
I think that’s a good suggestion @Peregrine Took!

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Are we giving ourselves enough time on Friday? As the Google crow flies we are looking at just shy of 6 hours of drive time, with a group that time could expand.
We can leave eariler depending upon the consensus. We had originally slated this day as a half-day, but it’s up to the group. Next week when I send out the email to the RSVPs we can make a final determination. Great question

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Honestly this is one that folks leaving at their own time is super easy, since google will route you litterally the entire way. you just miss out on the Radio Chatter and Dave's impromtu renditions of Heart while driving though the canyon crossing into Oregon.

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Honestly this is one that folks leaving at their own time is super easy, since google will route you litterally the entire way. you just miss out on the Radio Chatter and Dave's impromtu renditions of Heart while driving though the canyon crossing into Oregon.

Heart is underrated

• Haha

Codeman

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Post Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Hanson
Just marked myself as going so I can keep up with messages. As Sam mentioned, we'll be leaving closer to 1. As long as Cooper can hold his bowels, we'll try to close the gap on our way down.

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH