Hellooo from los angles

• HTML tutorial

Jimmyxj

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello guys! Just discovered this app! My wife and I recently discovered overlanding and we’re hooked! We’ve always liked the outdoors and this is a whole new world to us and we love it! We like to go wheeling a lot , we like to do alittle of everything but mostly overland, we love community and love all the different places we’ve been to! How’s everyone enjoying there adventures?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Tinker

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

West Michigan
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klemish
Member #

Welcome to the forums! That avatar image put a smile on my face :smile:

Pretty cool shot of the XJ too, there's something about images like that where the vehicle is well out of center & the focus is on the environment ahead/behind of it. Hope to see more!

K1BWO

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Androscoggin County, Maine, United States
First Name
Deane
Last Name
Gary
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1WO \\// GMRS-WRKU839
Service Branch
ARMY
Welcome to the world of overlanding! Hello from Florida well sort of... Originally from Maine but live in Florida now but currently I am in California myself heading for Portland Oregon hope you find lots of informative posts

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using OB Talk mobile app

atoms

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Manor, Texas, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
atoms
Member #

Hello guys! Just discovered this app! My wife and I recently discovered overlanding and we’re hooked! We’ve always liked the outdoors and this is a whole new world to us and we love it! We like to go wheeling a lot , we like to do alittle of everything but mostly overland, we love community and love all the different places we’ve been to! How’s everyone enjoying there adventures?

Welcome. Nice pic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using OB Talk mobile app

sonicstage

Rank II

Advocate I

Welcome I am from Burbank, ca. My wife and I go wheeling a lot as well hope to see you on some runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk