Jack
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7JDC
Service Branch
US Army
Well here goes nothing. I’m not one for messaging but this looks to be safe neighborho. Will be heading to Utah in a few weeks . Till later
Welcome; I'm also new to this organization. So far, so good. There's a lot to see and ways to participate. Best to you! Be safe and have fun. I am so looking to get out to Utah. Lord willing, in 2022. Take care.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Welcome; I'm also new to this organization. So far, so good. There's a lot to see and ways to participate. Best to you! Be safe and have fun. I am so looking to get out to Utah. Lord willing, in 2022. Take care.
Hello Jack, congrats on the retirement, maybe start a thread on your build. We all like pics also.
Thanks for your service, I deeply appreciate that.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Well here goes nothing. I’m not one for messaging but this looks to be safe neighborho. Will be heading to Utah in a few weeks . Till later
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. The map will also help you on your upcoming trip.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
When you go to Utah you can contact our Regional Director @Neal A. Tew if you have any questions.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and TBL

TBL

Rank I

Contributor III

Arkansas, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Leal
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5GNJ
Information please. I will be heading for Salt lake towards the end of the month, do I need to stay south into nm and go up into ut? The preferred, for new scenery would be to go nw from Pueblo to highway 40 to Salt lake. Co road maps are saying bad road conditions at this time. Any thoughts about this. Also I have a nervous wife that I would to keep happy for future adventures! Thanks

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Information please. I will be heading for Salt lake towards the end of the month, do I need to stay south into nm and go up into ut? The preferred, for new scenery would be to go nw from Pueblo to highway 40 to Salt lake. Co road maps are saying bad road conditions at this time. Any thoughts about this. Also I have a nervous wife that I would to keep happy for future adventures! Thanks
At the moment, the roads are fine, we have had very little snow thus far. That is a day to day monitoring situation. It's really a bit early to give Intel...

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Terry, welcome to the OB family.

Big Dub

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

LAX
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Watkins
Member #

Welcome TBL. Relatively new myself, and so far it's been great. See you on the trails...

Reactions: Kozysnack