Jesusfreak

Rank 0

Contributor I

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hall
Hello Michael, welcome to the OB community. Being that I'm a Pastor I was intrigued by your profile name. Care to elaborate?
Long story short I fell into some of the darkest points in my life and knew something needed to change. I opened my eyes to Jesus and He changed my life forever, however, every time I think everything is good He shows me He’s not finished with me yet. I’m not as heavily seeking as I once was but I even now I still cannot get enough of Him. Does that make since? LoL

Reactions: Big G

Jesusfreak

Rank 0

Contributor I

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hall
Long story short I fell into some of the darkest points in my life and knew something needed to change. I opened my eyes to Jesus and He changed my life forever, however, every time I think everything is good He shows me He’s not finished with me yet. I’m not as heavily seeking as I once was but I even now I still cannot get enough of Him. Does that make since? LoL
Oh, and I love to share my story with anybody who will listen because He’s not just something you do on Sunday, He is everything…

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
It makes perfect sense and I appreciate you sharing that with me. God bless and have a great day.

Jesusfreak

Rank 0

Contributor I

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hall
I lived off gessner and richmond in the early '90s H town has grown lots. I miss AstroWorld
Oh AstroWorld I loved that place. I lived in a set of apartments off of Gessner and Richmond back in 1995. I lived with a friend of mine there that owned a used computer store, Bill’s PC. He has a store near Gessner and Alief Clodine. He also had a flea market spot on the weekends

Reactions: Kozysnack

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Michael, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Good morning and thank you. It’s good to see so many people from Texas on here. I miss Texas a lot.
I used to work at MIT/LL, so I know Bedford well. After 4 years, we missed Texas too, so we moved back. :sunglasses:

Reactions: Jesusfreak

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound community. Glad to have you join us.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from New Bedford Massachusetts
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Mathes
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Jesusfreak

Rank 0

Contributor I

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hall
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Mathes
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R
Thank you