Contributor III

Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Henrickson
Hi,
I’m Rob,
I'm getting back into off reading after an absence of a few years.
I spend much of my leisure time with landscape photography, the main motive for my return.
I am anxiously awaiting the build and arrival of my Bronco, which I should have by September.
I hope to learn from the vast experience on this forum and meet a few likeminded individuals to ride with.
Cheers,

Reactions: Apoclapedia

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Welcome aboard! Lots of knoweldge and good info to be found on OB. I currently live in the North, near Smithers, but I hail from the LMD. Grew up in N.Van and began my off roading career in Chilliwack, so I have some decent local knowledge of the places you would most likely go wheeling.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi,
I’m Rob,
I spend much of my leisure time with landscape photography, the main motive for my return.
I am anxiously awaiting the build and arrival of my Bronco, which I should have by September.
I hope to learn from the vast experience on this forum and meet a few likeminded individuals to ride with.
Cheers,
Hello and welcome!!!

Reactions: Rocinante’

Apoclapedia

Rank IV

Advocate I

Moha, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Thats awesome. Welcome. The people on this forum are friendly and knowledgeable. Im sure youll have a good time with this community of off-roaders. If youre rig showed on time post some pics of it in the BC RIGS thread!

Reactions: Rocinante’

Apoclapedia

Rank IV

Advocate I

First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Hi,
I’m Rob,
Cheers,
I made a couple of these recently with my 3D printer. If you know what it is and want one. Id be happy to give you one.

Attachments

Rocinante’

Rank I

Contributor III

Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Henrickson
Hi,
I’m Rob,
Cheers,
I made a couple of these recently with my 3D printer. If you know what it is and want one. Id be happy to give you one.
Very cool, yes I do! lol

Reactions: Apoclapedia

Apoclapedia

Rank IV

Advocate I

First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Hi,
I’m Rob,
Cheers,
Very cool, yes I do! lol
Cool, message me your address and ill mail one off this week.