PAT Ventues

Rank 0

Contributor I

Wentworth NC USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Terrell
Just found this group. Looks like it is a good resource. I hope to be able to contribute.
Paul A Terrell, right now I live in the triad region of North Carolina.
1994 Jeep XJ modified
2000 Jeep XJ a few tweaks
I plan on combining the two on the 2000 platform. I want a reliable, capable rig to pull an off-road trailer beyond the edge and back. Trailer to be built. I plan on hitting the road at some point and live the camp life.

Reactions: Kent R and Iwata77

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Just found this group. Looks like it is a good resource. I hope to be able to contribute.
1994 Jeep XJ modified
I plan on combining the two on the 2000 platform. I want a reliable, capable rig to pull an off-road trailer beyond the edge and back. Trailer to be built. I plan on hitting the road at some point and live the camp life.
Welcome from Oklahoma!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1994 Jeep XJ modified
Welcome To Overland Bound Paul
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

PAT Ventues

Rank 0

Contributor I

Wentworth NC USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Terrell
Welcome To Overland Bound Paul
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Helpful info. It's going to take some time to find my way around. Thanks