Rank II

Enthusiast I

Placerville, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Hello, new member here from Northern California. Just purchased my overlanding vehicle, a 2020 Toyota Sequioa TRD Pro. I’ve been running around the trails of the Eastern Sierras getting to know the stock capabilities of our new rig. My wife is already looking at rooftop tents! Nice to meet you all!4B62CA81-7F13-4275-85E8-416CEFC60615.jpeg

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello, new member here from Northern California. Just purchased my overlanding vehicle, a 2020 Toyota Sequioa TRD Pro. I’ve been running around the trails of the Eastern Sierras getting to know the stock capabilities of our new rig. My wife is already looking at rooftop tents! Nice to meet you all!View attachment 177179
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

www.overlandbouforums/
https://

www.overlandbound.com/
forums/forums/overland-bohttps://und-meetups.24/
forums/overland-trip-nd.com/

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @PapaDave or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

Reactions: Cambo5150

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, new member here from Northern California. Just purchased my overlanding vehicle, a 2020 Toyota Sequioa TRD Pro. I’ve been running around the trails of the Eastern Sierras getting to know the stock capabilities of our new rig. My wife is already looking at rooftop tents! Nice to meet you all!View attachment 177179
Welcome to Overland Bound
If you could narrow down your location a little bit to a city or county it would help with getting you local information.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Cambo5150

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Placerville, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound
If you could narrow down your location a little bit to a city or county it would help with getting you local information.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Hello Kent! I’ve updated my location. I’m in Placerville. I see that we are neighbors. I’m looking forward to attending future monthly meetings. Looks like you meet up in El Dorado Hills. Hope to see you at a meeting when we are allowed to gather again. Thanks for the welcome and the information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Here or Kent@OverlandBound.com
I am actually in El Dorado near Pour Reds

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Mike, welcome to the OB community.

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Welcome from Upstate NY, Great Platform to build off. Looking forward to seeing more.