Rank I

Member I

New Mexico
First Name
TJ
Last Name
Duran
Member #

I am excited to find this forum as I have much to learn. and appreciate having this group as a source of information and inspiration. I just purchased my tow vehicle and I'm picking up my Forest River R-Pod 196 next week. I'm renting out my house and hitting the road full-time with my little dog Ruby Sue. I'm currently living in New Mexico but will be making my way across the US, with the goal of hitting all 50 states.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I am excited to find this forum as I have much to learn. and appreciate having this group as a source of information and inspiration. I just purchased my tow vehicle and I'm picking up my Forest River R-Pod 196 next week. I'm renting out my house and hitting the road full-time with my little dog Ruby Sue. I'm currently living in New Mexico but will be making my way across the US, with the goal of hitting all 50 states.
Good luck, we all welcome you to the OB and forum. Be sure and post your adventures.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello , welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps, however @USStrongman is the closest Member Rep to you. If you have any questions let us know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Welcome to you and Ruby Sue. You are going to have some great adventures.

Gypsiejanie

Rank I

Member I

New Mexico
First Name
TJ
Last Name
Duran
Member #

Hello , welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps, however @USStrongman is the closest Member Rep to you. If you have any questions let us know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
Thanks for the info. I'm actually leaving NM and relocating to GA. I'll be back and forth for a bit, but in between here and there I''m hoping to do a loop around the US.

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

That's awesome!! Welcome to the group!! Maybe one day we will be doing the same and come across one another!

Reactions: Gypsiejanie

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Every Overland Bound Region has a Regional Director and within that region Member Representatives that can help you out locally. The can be found on the regional pages of the forum. Also most pages can be filtered by region so if you wanted to find a group in the SE you would just filter the meet-up page for that region.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course