Rank III

Enthusiast II

Silver Spring, MD, USA
First Name
Vennak
Last Name
Pouch
Member #

I just want to say hello to the community. I've been lurking around on the site to learn more about the community for quite sometime and just decided to take the plunge. i look forward to meeting members around my area and those around the country and the globe (one day). Many adventures await us all......Vennak

Reactions: Kent R

Borislander

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Silver Spring, MD, USA
First Name
Vennak
Last Name
Pouch
Member #

Thanks for the welcoming! Haven't got membership number yet, but excited to be a part of this global community. Look forward to meeting and planning adventures with members. Vennak

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I just want to say hello to the community. I've been lurking around on the site to learn more about the community for quite sometime and just decided to take the plunge. i look forward to meeting members around my area and those around the country and the globe (one day). Many adventures await us all......Vennak
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Borislander

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Silver Spring, MD, USA
First Name
Vennak
Last Name
Pouch
Member #

Just curious, where are you located in the world?! I like the club because it is a global club. I belong to a couple of other car clubs here, but it is mostly local or tried states. So this is exciting to meet people from around the globe with similar interests. I am now # 25153!

Borislander

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Silver Spring, MD, USA
First Name
Vennak
Last Name
Pouch
Member #

Thanks Rick, Germany! Wow, I've been there twice in my life time. Once was in 1993 for a student exchange program. The second time was for 2 years 1994-1996. The good old days of Deutschmark! I was stationed with the US Army at Schweinfurt! Loved every moment of the two years. One thing I learned quick while I was in Germany was who ist der bahnhof? Wow, memories...