Rank II

Contributor III

Central California, CA, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Thom
Member #

Hi Overland Bound members. I’m from in the Central Valley of California and new to the forum, but have been watching the videos for years. I’ve been remote camping and doing “vehicle based camping” since before I was born, but true 4wheeling only for the past 13 years or so. I have a 1968 CJ5 that I save for when I only have one or less passengers, and a daily driver jeep JLUR that I love. I love being outdoors when I can escape the daily grind, and seek to build the same enthusiasm I have for nature in my children. As far as experience goes I bought my first true 4wheeler (a 2007 FJ cruiser) off the boat right after it was made, and I’ve been progressively going broke since. 7679E3E9-F877-479B-8316-91DD3CE6D3CE.jpeg

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hi Overland Bound members. I’m from in the Central Valley of California and new to the forum, but have been watching the videos for years. I’ve been remote camping and doing “vehicle based camping” since before I was born, but true 4wheeling only for the past 13 years or so. I have a 1968 CJ5 that I save for when I only have one or less passengers, and a daily driver jeep JLUR that I love. I love being outdoors when I can escape the daily grind, and seek to build the same enthusiasm I have for nature in my children. As far as experience goes I bought my first true 4wheeler (a 2007 FJ cruiser) off the boat right after it was made, and I’ve been progressively going broke since. View attachment 130001
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

slowand4low

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Stockton, Ca
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Hi Overland Bound members. I’m from in the Central Valley of California and new to the forum, but have been watching the videos for years. I’ve been remote camping and doing “vehicle based camping” since before I was born, but true 4wheeling only for the past 13 years or so. I have a 1968 CJ5 that I save for when I only have one or less passengers, and a daily driver jeep JLUR that I love. I love being outdoors when I can escape the daily grind, and seek to build the same enthusiasm I have for nature in my children. As far as experience goes I bought my first true 4wheeler (a 2007 FJ cruiser) off the boat right after it was made, and I’ve been progressively going broke since. View attachment 130001
Where in the Central Valley are you? I’ve seen that rig a few times!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Welcome! That's an awesome looking Jeep you've got there. What's the specs on those tires/lift?