Hello!

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I'm Brandon from Colorado! Happy to join this forum and group. I'm here for advice and ideas about getting the most out of my overland experience. Looking forward to future discussions with you all.
Hello Brandon and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Put August 1-4 on your calendar for the first annual ROCKY MOUNTAIN Overland RALLY in Gunnison Colorado. Stop by and say hi. Just look for the Black Pearl. Hope to see you there.

Reactions: Taco303

Taco303

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Denver
First Name
Colorado
Last Name
Explorer
Sounds great! Thanks for the heads up. Is this a wheeling/camping rally?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chadlyb

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I'm Brandon from Colorado! Happy to join this forum and group. I'm here for advice and ideas about getting the most out of my overland experience. Looking forward to future discussions with you all.
Hey Brandon,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region. This happens to be my region and @Anchor Mtn is your states Member Rep. Check out your local information and get involved here: OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you: Overland Bound Regions!

Here is the link to check out the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events: Overland Bound Meetups

Planning a trip or want to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

Welcome to our amazing community where we help each other outfit and explore because adventure is necessary!

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello Brandon ... Welcome to the Overland Bound community ... glad to have you on board!