Hello!

• HTML tutorial

Alan Wood

Rank 0

Traveler I

Our names are Alan and Scheryl Wood and we are currently living in the Oklahoma City area. My wife and I really started traveling in 2009 in out 2004 LR Discovery. In 2012, we purchased a new FJ Cruiser and kitted it out for extended travel. We covered a lot of the western US and Canada, and drove the Continental Divide trail from Banff CA to the Mexican border. We did that in sections over three trips. We now have sold the FJ, and purchased an E350 4x4 Sportsmobile. It seemed prudent, as after retirement we'll be traveling full time, and we wanted something we could stand up in that would still be off road capable. At this time, it is being modded . We added an Agile RIP kit for the suspension, and ARB OBA system, and are having new bumpers built. We also purchased new tires and wheels. Hopefully these changes will be done within the month, then we'll add the roof rack and awning. Hopefully we can catch some of your events, and meet up with some of the members here.
IMG_1693.JPG resized interior 2.jpg

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Our names are Alan and Scheryl Wood and we are currently living in the Oklahoma City area. My wife and I really started traveling in 2009 in out 2004 LR Discovery. In 2012, we purchased a new FJ Cruiser and kitted it out for extended travel. We covered a lot of the western US and Canada, and drove the Continental Divide trail from Banff CA to the Mexican border. We did that in sections over three trips. We now have sold the FJ, and purchased an E350 4x4 Sportsmobile. It seemed prudent, as after retirement we'll be traveling full time, and we wanted something we could stand up in that would still be off road capable. At this time, it is being modded . We added an Agile RIP kit for the suspension, and ARB OBA system, and are having new bumpers built. We also purchased new tires and wheels. Hopefully these changes will be done within the month, then we'll add the roof rack and awning. Hopefully we can catch some of your events, and meet up with some of the members here.
View attachment 49464 View attachment 49465
Hello Alan and Scheryl...and welcome to the OB crew. .great looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

JeffG98034

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, Washington
Member #

View attachment 49464 View attachment 49465
Cool Van!!! Welcome to the OB.

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #