Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Clever, MO, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Runner
Member #

I’m new to the community but have enjoyed the YouTube channel for a while.
I’ve been out of the off roading scene for some time. It was mostly mud trails and the back 40 when I was into it. My teen son and I enjoy camping and have thought of getting out more.
I am in the planning process of building my ‘98 Explorer into a mild mannered machine or buying fresh.
I am sure to get some great ideas here and maybe pass on a few to someone else too.

Attachments

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Good luck with your build & keep us posted.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I’ve been out of the off roading scene for some time. It was mostly mud trails and the back 40 when I was into it. My teen son and I enjoy camping and have thought of getting out more.
I am in the planning process of building my ‘98 Explorer into a mild mannered machine or buying fresh.
I am sure to get some great ideas here and maybe pass on a few to someone else too.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The closest Member Representatives are @Prerunner1982 & @Iwata77

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Welcome from Tulsa

Reactions: GITINOVRLND EXPLRR

GITINOVRLND EXPLRR

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Clever, MO, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Runner
Member #