Hello! New Guy Here

• HTML tutorial

CROwarrior21m

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, Arizona
Member #

Greetings from somewhere on Earth! I am Brian and relatively new to the overland community. I have done hiking, backpacking, car camping and other outdoor activities since I was young. I remember the long road trips that seem to be a bore when I was little, but now, it's a goal to do them again. Wish I realized that back then.
I say somewhere from Earth due to my location. I was raised in Arizona, in which my truck (2014 Toyota Tacoma) is currently sitting, in a storage unit with a cover. I am active duty and stationed overseas...but currently deployed to Guam. So my family and stuff are spread across two continents and a little island in the Pacific. But when I get back, I have big plans that will take some saving, but no rush.
I am excited to get into the swing, and to explore area's and to bring my lovely wife along for the ride. Really to share, explore, and to bring back the photographs and memories of many beautiful places on this planet!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Thanks for your service. Your goals are admirable, I’m sure you will find this community a wealth of information.

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome, and thank you for your service. I'm in AZ as well (Tucson) so feel free to hit me up when you get back from your deployment if you want to talk overlanding or go on a run. Also come say hi in the Arizona Overlanders thread. We have a really good sized membership here in AZ.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Greetings from somewhere on Earth! I am Brian and relatively new to the overland community. I have done hiking, backpacking, car camping and other outdoor activities since I was young. I remember the long road trips that seem to be a bore when I was little, but now, it's a goal to do them again. Wish I realized that back then.
I say somewhere from Earth due to my location. I was raised in Arizona, in which my truck (2014 Toyota Tacoma) is currently sitting, in a storage unit with a cover. I am active duty and stationed overseas...but currently deployed to Guam. So my family and stuff are spread across two continents and a little island in the Pacific. But when I get back, I have big plans that will take some saving, but no rush.
I am excited to get into the swing, and to explore area's and to bring my lovely wife along for the ride. Really to share, explore, and to bring back the photographs and memories of many beautiful places on this planet!
Hello Brian and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego, Ca. Awesome people here & great info & site. Welcome & hope you enjoy

CROwarrior21m

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, Arizona
Member #

Got some photos finally. Different computer over here! Work in progress, only have a bed lock and an ARB air compressor in the engine compartment. Looking at suspension and tires next. Current tires have something like 80,000+ mi on them.

20180918_TACOMA_COFFEE.jpg 2015-04-25 11.21.46 HDR.jpg
20160821_133345.jpg IMG_20170212_130554.jpg 20160403_143718.jpg 20140901_084306_Richtone(HDR).jpg