Launch Member

Contributor I

Stockbridge, Georgia, USA
First Name
Kerry
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Hello everyone, new to the site. A little about myself, retired Navy (30 years) and 21 years now with a major airline in Atlanta, GA. Looking forward to finally retiring next year and moving to Florida to start full time, well maybe 3/4 time overlanding in the U.S. Have traveled and lived a lot of places in the world, now it's time to travel the USA....... Hope to see you out and about!

Kerry
2016 JKU Rubicon (6.4 More Times The Fun)

IMG_0234.jpg

Mike harpe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Harpe
Member #

Welcome navy. I’m army. I’m a little biased against Florida. Feel free to pm to find out why.

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Beautiful looking rig & also thank you very much for your service & sacrifice. God bless & welcome.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone, new to the site. A little about myself, retired Navy (30 years) and 21 years now with a major airline in Atlanta, GA. Looking forward to finally retiring next year and moving to Florida to start full time, well maybe 3/4 time overlanding in the U.S. Have traveled and lived a lot of places in the world, now it's time to travel the USA....... Hope to see you out and about!

Kerry

View attachment 114000
Hello Kerry and welcome to the OB crew. Great looking Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. U.S. NAVY veteran myself.

Inca4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
First Name
luis
Last Name
montes
Member #

Kerry

View attachment 114000
Sweet jeep!! I have JKU and Gladiator with Overland setups. Down to meet. I’m also in Atlanta near airport

1B7649DA-DBBB-4C04-AD49-B280605CBEFE.jpg