Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, Minnesota
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Member #

Good to see some fellow Minnesota people! New to the app and over landing in general. Just started building my rig, I’m hoping for some fun trips this summer! Checking in from Farmington
Welcome to the group. I am located in southern MN near Austin.

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Apologies for being MIA. With how this year has been going so far, not much for trips planned for me. Hopefully we can get a few get togethers going, even if I'm not able to attend.

Reactions: quicksand

Erik C

Rank II

Enthusiast I

St. Paul, Minnesota
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Carlson
Member #

Hello! I'm in St. Paul. I'm heading to Utah tomorrow, eastern Oregon in June and looking for another trip after that. Single with two kids 10 and 13.

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

So I'm thinking of a meetup maybe in the first half of June. No idea when or where, etc. Just starting to think about it and would like to gauge interest.

DayLight78

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Saint Paul, MN, USA
First Name
Damian
Last Name
Day
Member #

There is this going on now in the cities for anyone that wants to meet up and hang out. There has been talk to about bringing parts and gear to sell/trade.

Attachments

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Where do you guys meet?
It's actually been a while since we met with the pandemic and what not. I've moved since posting that. Have talked about what the plans are for this year but haven't solidified anything.