Hello from Winnipeg.

• HTML tutorial

Martin R.

Rank 0

Traveler I

Thank you for the warm welcome. My name is Martin, very new to this overlanding thing. My family & I love the outdoors. Tent camping extensively and canoe trips are how we prefer to spend our summers. My family has grown recently (8 year old daughter & twin boys a year and a half old now - fyi the boys have been camping since they were 3 mths old). Was thinking about doing some more road trips next year.....but driving to cities just doesn't appeal to me.
Have always loved off road vehicles, just didn't feel the need for one in the city. Just discovered roof top tents.
Beginning to researching what vehicle/set up will work best for me & my family. Figured joining a forum would be the best way to get first hand info.
I'm sure I'll have some questions along the way.

Cheers.
Martin R.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thank you for the warm welcome. My name is Martin, very new to this overlanding thing. My family & I love the outdoors. Tent camping extensively and canoe trips are how we prefer to spend our summers. My family has grown recently (8 year old daughter & twin boys a year and a half old now - fyi the boys have been camping since they were 3 mths old). Was thinking about doing some more road trips next year.....but driving to cities just doesn't appeal to me.
Have always loved off road vehicles, just didn't feel the need for one in the city. Just discovered roof top tents.
Beginning to researching what vehicle/set up will work best for me & my family. Figured joining a forum would be the best way to get first hand info.

Cheers.
Martin R.
Hello Martin and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Just remember to not get lost in the sea of options...get out into adventures and see what you and your family needs.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Cheers.
Martin R.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Cheers.
Martin R.
Whacome from Northern California Martin! I think you are on a great track looking in to these forums, there is a lot to learn in them.