Launch Member

Contributor II

Webberville, TX, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Popovac
Howdy Ya'll,

Finally joined up. Long time reader and enjoy listening to the podcast's. I am excited to be apart of this community and look forward to learning more and more about all that is Overlanding. Below is a few pictures of my rig in its current state. Its a 2011 Dbl Cab Tacoma SR5 4x4. I am currently at 177,3xx miles and counting. I love this rig and everywhere its taken us on our journey's. All of my mods were done based on a need/purpose from my travels.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Howdy Ya'll,

Finally joined up. Long time reader and enjoy listening to the podcast's. I am excited to be apart of this community and look forward to learning more and more about all that is Overlanding. Below is a few pictures of my rig in its current state. Its a 2011 Dbl Cab Tacoma SR5 4x4. I am currently at 177,3xx miles and counting. I love this rig and everywhere its taken us on our journey's. All of my mods were done based on a need/purpose from my travels.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures. Very nice setup and very similar to mine. Looks great.

Reactions: Webberlander

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy Ya'll,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
There will be a meet-up in the Austin area sometime in the next couple of months, you will get a message on the forum when it is scheduled.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R