Hello from Washington!

• HTML tutorial

Tarzan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Marysville
Member #

Really appreciate that man and thank you for following my journey!
JAKE! Stumbling upon your videos on youtube got me thinking about the whole "middle of nowhere camping". Which got me browsing more videos where i found (Expedition Overland) and ultimately (Overland Bound). So Jake, THANK YOU! If it hadn't been for all your videos living in your jeep, i never would of realized theres a whole community Actually Doing what i would love to get out and do. Can't wait to learn some tips and get exploring

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

JAKE! Stumbling upon your videos on youtube got me thinking about the whole "middle of nowhere camping". Which got me browsing more videos where i found (Expedition Overland) and ultimately (Overland Bound). So Jake, THANK YOU! If it hadn't been for all your videos living in your jeep, i never would of realized theres a whole community Actually Doing what i would love to get out and do. Can't wait to learn some tips and get exploring
You're very welcome. I'm glad I inspired you to find Overland Bound - great group of like-minded folks and lots of good information here to get you to outfit and explore!

Merk

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Renton, WA
Member #

Welcome from WA also. Yota mafia!
I've got a second gen Taco. Great rig to build on

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Rillo16

Rillo16

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Auburn, Washington
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cabanas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ZOJ
I'm also new and up in Marysville. Got my member number #8277. Can't wait to get out and see whats out there in the beauty of this area!
Hi, and welcome.

Welcome from WA also. Yota mafia!
I've got a second gen Taco. Great rig to build on
Yeah I'm loving my 3rd gen so far. I've always been into Tacoma's just wanted a mid size instead of the small 1st gen. See you on the trails.

Reactions: Merk

Rillo16

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Auburn, Washington
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cabanas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ZOJ
You're very welcome. I'm glad I inspired you to find Overland Bound - great group of like-minded folks and lots of good information here to get you to outfit and explore!
Totally agree to this. i started by watching expedition overland. i wanted to find people to take trips with, than i stumbled on overland bound.

Rillo16

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Auburn, Washington
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cabanas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ZOJ
IMG_4092.JPG
Look what came in the mail today! Like everyone elses dilemma, Now to figure out the placement :neutral:

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hi guys, my name is Kevin. I've always wanted an overland rig. I previously had a 2003 Tacoma TRD limited. But it wasn't the car i wanted to start a build on. Took an awesome offroad trip into the mountains of eastern oregon to watch the solar eclipse. Loved every moment of it. I've always been an avid outdoors person and love hiking, camping and any sports outdoors. I can't wait to meet everyone and hopefully take some memorable trips with some of you. I'm a shy person but once you get to know me I'm outgoing. Meet Rillo my 2016 Toyota Tacoma Limited. It's in the process of long travel so keep an eye out for my build thread if you're into that kinda thing.
View attachment 36811
Welome to Overland Bound Kevin & Rillo! Great looking Toyota! See you out on the trails.