Auburn, Washington
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cabanas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ZOJ
Hi guys, my name is Kevin. I've always wanted an overland rig. I previously had a 2003 Tacoma TRD limited. But it wasn't the car i wanted to start a build on. Took an awesome offroad trip into the mountains of eastern oregon to watch the solar eclipse. Loved every moment of it. I've always been an avid outdoors person and love hiking, camping and any sports outdoors. I can't wait to meet everyone and hopefully take some memorable trips with some of you. I'm a shy person but once you get to know me I'm outgoing. Meet Rillo my 2016 Toyota Tacoma Limited. It's in the process of long travel so keep an eye out for my build thread if you're into that kinda thing.
IMG_4033.JPG

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi guys, my name is Kevin. I've always wanted an overland rig. I previously had a 2003 Tacoma TRD limited. But it wasn't the car i wanted to start a build on. Took an awesome offroad trip into the mountains of eastern oregon to watch the solar eclipse. Loved every moment of it. I've always been an avid outdoors person and love hiking, camping and any sports outdoors. I can't wait to meet everyone and hopefully take some memorable trips with some of you. I'm a shy person but once you get to know me I'm outgoing. Meet Rillo my 2016 Toyota Tacoma Limited. It's in the process of long travel so keep an eye out for my build thread if you're into that kinda thing.
View attachment 36811
Hello my neighbor Kevin...and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to your build and adventures

Rillo16

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Auburn, Washington
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cabanas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ZOJ

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 36811
Hi Kevin and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: RainGoat

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Welcome Kevin, Here's just a partial list of some of the Overland Bonus members around you.
I look forward to meeting you someday!

OB PNW Ambassador
Josh Duncan-Spanaway, WA; Jeep Commander & JGC Blue-YouTube Videos on WA&OR BRDRs

Seattle
Yeos 2011 Tacoma
Seattle206-4Runner
Pnwtactical big truck
Snow Crickett-Xterra (red)

Kirkland
MrBoJangles 2010 Xterra
Fdear
Brian=GSpeed151 '97QX4
Art@Woodinville, 2001 4RunnerG3
Eric Ludvigsen aka wasuber on OB@Woodinville '06 Toyota Sequoia SR5 (Blk)
Rob Hartzog@Bothell. Tacoma King Cab
NetDep@Redmond, Works@SEA 2011 Taco
Greg Eigsti@Sammamish, Tundra, Jeep JKU
B.Wild@Issaquah Pickup
Hellachris@Renton. VW

Bellingham:
NWDisco2
Trail Wonky-4Runner, prior FJ
Truckerbizz

BigTree@Anacortes
Matt Hixson@Mt Vernon
Nic.S@Skagit
BouldrBurt@Granite Falls Jeep 1996 Grand Cherokee

Roaming Timber-Lake Stevens
MrNifty@Lake Stevens 02 JGCWJ
R1_iceman@SnoCo
Arnel@Lynnwood Chevy Trailblazer
Snowtrout@Edmonds

KevinJohnFrey@Tacoma
SITHLRD@Tacoma
GTJeeper@Gig Harbor '09 Wrangler (Blk)
Bigglesworth@Bremerton
XkenhillX@Kitsap '07 FJ(Blue)

USMCDocJ 4 rigs, SE Pierce Co
BigFootOverland@Maple Valley 2000 4Runner
TAF Taco@Lacey '17Taco TRD Sport(tan)
Trixter404-Centralia
PNWExplrer@Olympia
Tacolurker@Silverdale
Uriel Ramirez-Whidbey

J.Ownby@Auburn
Gnasher_PNW@Graham, WA
Skijeeper-Black Diamond
Giarc1234@Spanaway

Nathan Morris@Port Orchard Xterra
Jet_Pack_Jesus@Bremerton '91 TLC80

Ce4460@Union, WA

Reactions: Chadlyb

Rillo16

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Auburn, Washington
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cabanas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ZOJ
Welcome Kevin, Here's just a partial list of some of the Overland Bonus members around you.
I look forward to meeting you someday!
Hi, sounds awesome. I've already signed up now its just the waiting game for my emblem and member number :grin: thanks for the greetings and yes look forward to meeting some of you guys

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Great looking rig already, looking forward to reading you build thread.

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

View attachment 36811
Welcome!