Hello from Vallejo, CA

• HTML tutorial

lokoperu

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Vallejo, CA
Member #

Hi, my name is Jordam and I drive a 05 4Runner V8, family man with two kids.
This year I've decided that it's time to hit the road and explore, I haven't done this in years and would like to get back into it.
My rig is stock at the moment but I will be doing suspensión and tires before summer.
It is amazing what a lot of you have done with your rigs. Again, very excited to be part of this group and I hope I could meet some of you.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

welcome to overland bound!!!
im from rigecrest, ca. should be back stateside in about 5 months and plan to set up a meet/or a weekend camping trip or something. im also a family man of 2 kids and cant wait to get them into overlanding. oldest is 4 and youngest is a lil over 1
post some pics of your rig when ya can!!!

Reactions: lokoperu

lokoperu

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Vallejo, CA
Member #

welcome to overland bound!!!
im from rigecrest, ca. should be back stateside in about 5 months and plan to set up a meet/or a weekend camping trip or something. im also a family man of 2 kids and cant wait to get them into overlanding. oldest is 4 and youngest is a lil over 1
post some pics of your rig when ya can!!!
That's awesome, can't wait, my son is 9 and a 8 month old now, I'm tired of seeing my son just wanting to be in his room playing video games (partly my fault) going out and explore should spark some interest on him. I looked at some videos on this site and it looks like we are surrounded by a lot of great places. It's going to be a great summer. I'll post some pictures later on today, it's just a stock 4runner SR5 V8 for now.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

welcome to the family! Theres a few of us over in Napa. We try to get out on a monthly basis. Hope you can join us sometime!

Reactions: lokoperu