San Antonio, Texas 78251, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Cluck
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hello all, Will here and I am new to the forum here and fell in love with the setup and information available from the first visit. I'm in San Antonio Tx, and have not done any Overlanding yet, but have been an avid hiker and backpack camper, as well as a grunt in the USMC. Currently, have a 2012 Jeep Liberty but am looking to get into a Wrangler next year.

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

Welcome from Northern VA. I think you’ll find a lot of likeminded people here at OB.

Reactions: Wcluck

Buyer1995

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Elgin, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Buyer
Member #

Welcome from Belton TX. Just to let you know there is a monthly meet up in Round Rock on the first Saturday of the month. I included the link. Look forward to getting to know you and hopefully will see you on the trails!

Recurring - North Central Texas Meet & Greet

cjpierce

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Courtney
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Hello all, Will here and I am new to the forum here and fell in love with the setup and information available from the first visit. I'm in San Antonio Tx, and have not done any Overlanding yet, but have been an avid hiker and backpack camper, as well as a grunt in the USMC. Currently, have a 2012 Jeep Liberty but am looking to get into a Wrangler next year.
That’s amazing to hear! I’m also new to overlanding and located in San Antonio, TX. I’m an Army Nurse working at BAMC. I just returned from Afghanistan and bought a 2019 TRD PRO 4RUNNER. Hoping to learn the ropes and get adventuring! Tried out Padre Island National Seashore already.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Will, welcome from Oklahoma. Sorry I didn't catch your intro earlier.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Thank you @Buyer1995 for providing this info before I arrived upon this thread. :laughing:
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Wcluck

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

San Antonio, Texas 78251, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Cluck
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Thanks everyone and I will be checking out the meet up at some point. Hoping to get out to Big Bend next year.