Hello from Tulsa, soon to be San Diego!

• HTML tutorial

Jorge

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tulsa, OK
Hello fellow Overland Bound members! I'm Jorge Lancaster and excited to be part of the family. My fiance and I are currently living in Tulsa, but will be making a move to San Diego this July as my fiance will be accepting a travel RN position. She's a nurse and I'm an aviation recruiter working remotely. We're excited to be making the move this Summer as we are tired of making those 20+ hour road trips from Oklahoma just to get anywhere! We've made a lot of trips to Southwest Colorado, Southern Utah, and Northern New Mexico. But, we're excited to be moving to a better base camp. We love photography, hitting the road, and continuously exploring! Our rig is a 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road. So, far we've added a Softtopper and fabricated a drawer system that also acts as our sleeping platform.
Couple.jpg

Tacoma.jpg
IMG_5597.JPG
IMG_5598.JPG

Attachments

Yumafolks

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Yuma Az
Member #

Nice. We are new to the group as well and are located in Yuma. 160 miles east of Diego. My Son is attending Spartan at the Tulsa campus and is going nuts because of the lack of exploration within 100 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Jorge

Jorge

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tulsa, OK
Nice. We are new to the group as well and are located in Yuma. 160 miles east of Diego. My Son is attending Spartan at the Tulsa campus and is going nuts because of the lack of exploration within 100 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Oh very nice. Yea, I often recruit recent A&P grads from Spartan. I definitely feel his pain...there's nothing around at all.