Thousand Oaks, Ventura County, California, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army 11B3P
I’m a new member -I’ve been following Michael on YouTube for a little bit but never realized that this was more than a YouTube channel. As soon as I realized what this is I joined immediately. I’m a father of two young sons (4 & 2). I’m also a Veteran (11B3P) and used to love going camping as recreation therapy until I got tired of leaving my sons behind. I learned about overlanding, which seemed like a good fit, and quickly realized I have found my passion in life. I’m eager to meet likeminded people in my area, plan trips, and start attending some local events.

Attachments

Reactions: Mrcodes

Mrcodes

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Anaheim Hills, Anaheim, California 92807, United States
First Name
Cody
Last Name
H
Member #

I’m a new member -I’ve been following Michael on YouTube for a little bit but never realized that this was more than a YouTube channel. As soon as I realized what this is I joined immediately. I’m a father of two young sons (4 & 2). I’m also a Veteran (11B3P) and used to love going camping as recreation therapy until I got tired of leaving my sons behind. I learned about overlanding, which seemed like a good fit, and quickly realized I have found my passion in life. I’m eager to meet likeminded people in my area, plan trips, and start attending some local events.
Welcome! It’s a great place to be a not surprisingly home to a lot of vets as well. I’m in OC but there are some groups in your area that have some events/trips. Tons of info on these boards and cool people to meet. Happy travels