Launch Member

Member I

Harpersfield, NY
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Oakley
Member #

First pics are of My new rig (RedSheep) a red 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Got it in Nov and even thou it's got less then 5K on the odometer I've already take it down to Rausch Creek in PA for a little playtime on the rocks.
And my older rig (Pikachu) a yellow 2000 Nissan Xterra,that I got new in Nov 99 and now which has lots of mods and that has been all over the county including out to Colorado twice and Moab once, down to Tellico and a whole lot of place in between both camping and 4wheeling.

Looking forward to getting out and seeing where I can go around home this year, even if it's just running some weekend camping and run a bunch of seasonal use roads.

Attachments

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Cool! Another JK owner. I own a 2015 yellow Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. It's amazing off-trail and a lot of fun to drive. Welcome to the forums and the overlanding community!

Luke VC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jefferson, NY
First Name
Luke
Last Name
VanCleef
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2LVC
hey red sheep ... we are neighbors.... I am Luke from Jefferson I have been a jeep guy for years .gave the tj to my son so I just picked up a 17 Ram 1500 .. Thinking about building for some overland fun .. no pic yet but soon . Know of any good spots in our neck of the woods ?

GreggNY

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Westchester County, NY
Member #

Welcome! Another JKUR owner here. I’ve taken a couple trips to the Catskills with mine. You shouldn’t have trouble finding some trails near you over there.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

First pics are of My new rig (RedSheep) a red 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Got it in Nov and even thou it's got less then 5K on the odometer I've already take it down to Rausch Creek in PA for a little playtime on the rocks.
And my older rig (Pikachu) a yellow 2000 Nissan Xterra,that I got new in Nov 99 and now which has lots of mods and that has been all over the county including out to Colorado twice and Moab once, down to Tellico and a whole lot of place in between both camping and 4wheeling.

Looking forward to getting out and seeing where I can go around home this year, even if it's just running some weekend camping and run a bunch of seasonal use roads.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..good looking rigs and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

JeepWave

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Broomfield, CO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Hutchins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0EMH
Welcome, and nice rigs! I'm in California now, but I grew up near Albany and still get back there at least once a year. I used to wheel with a friend out in Syracuse years ago. Lots of great places to explore upstate!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OB and the East Region! There is more and more going on in the East Region as we grow and I hope to see you at some events! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check out the Calendar and Rally Point Events to see if something peaks your interests.

If you are on Facebook look us up at the OB East Regional page (type in your OB Member # when asking to join.)

Reactions: Drifterman