Enthusiast I

Kempten (Allgäu), Deutschland
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Kuklinski
Member #

Hello folks,
we are Sophie and Thomas and just got Overland bound member. We are originally from Germany.
We are living out of our Land Rover defender since end 2019 traveling the world. Currently stuck in Canada
We are so happy that we found a forum that connects people with same interest „overlanding“. I’m exited to explore all the content and maybe meet the one or other Overlander from this community.
Looking forward to a awesome travel season 2021!

cheers

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello folks,
we are Sophie and Thomas and just got Overland bound member. We are originally from Germany.
We are living out of our Land Rover defender since end 2019 traveling the world. Currently stuck in Canada
We are so happy that we found a forum that connects people with same interest „overlanding“. I’m exited to explore all the content and maybe meet the one or other Overlander from this community.
Looking forward to a awesome travel season 2021!

cheers
Welcome to Overland Bound Sophie and Thomas
Since you are world travelers one specific regional contact wont work, but if you are ever in need of some local help you can contact the Regional Director of a specific region or use the local regional page to find information.
Overland Bound by Region
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can also use the member map to find members that are close to you and send them a direct message, and even send out an SOS if you have an issue needing local help.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Toku110

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Sophie and Thomas, welcome to the OB family. That's a nice Defender. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun.

Reactions: Toku110

Ripley1046

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
Welcome! Great looking rig. Here's hoping you can get unstuck soon, but I hear there is plenty to explore in Canada while you are there. Keep it shiny side up!