Hello from the great state of Virginia

• HTML tutorial

Chiefcrunchy

Rank 0

Traveler I

0520181352.jpg Hello im Brian, and new to this forum but have been a member of another (T)otally (W)icked site dedicated to my truck. Meet lots of good people there and just heard rumblings about what happens here. Decided it was time to see.
0321181134_HDR.jpg
Been camping as long as i can remember, love driving more than most my age should, and combine the 2 bam off road camping.Heres my baby on the drive home from work(yes the creek flows over the road on purpose)!
It's set up for most situations you run into in a nontypical day, but always room for improvement. Especially living in the foot hills of the Allegheny mtns.

Last edited:

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

View attachment 64550 Hello im Brian, and new to this forum but have been a member of another (T)otally (W)kicked site dedicated to my truck. Meet lots of good people there and just heard rumblings about what happens here. Decided it was time to see.
View attachment 64551
Been camping as long as i can remember, love driving more than most my age should, and combine the 2 bam off road camping.Heres my baby on the drive home from work(yes the creek flows over the road on purpose)!
It's set up for most situations you run into in a nontypical day, but always room for improvement. Especially living in the foot hills of the Allegheny mtns.
Welcome to the community from NOVA/DC!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 64550 Hello im Brian, and new to this forum but have been a member of another (T)otally (W)kicked site dedicated to my truck. Meet lots of good people there and just heard rumblings about what happens here. Decided it was time to see.
View attachment 64551
Hello Brian and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures. Love the swimming pic....and definitely miss the cooler weather.