10620 58th Drive Northeast, Marysville, Washington 98270, United States
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Crowley
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Hello, I've finally got round to it and I'm proud to now be a member. I'm based north of Seattle near Everett, WA with a 2021 Toyota Taco TRD Pro (Lunar Rock) that I use as my daily driver and I'm slowly adapting it eventually as an for overlander. The taco just broke 1000 miles and looking forward to all the fun with her! I'm new to this community and also as an off roader, looking forward to all the help, tips and recommendations. Thank you for having me!

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hello, I've finally got round to it and I'm proud to now be a member. I'm based north of Seattle near Everett, WA with a 2021 Toyota Taco TRD Pro (Lunar Rock) that I use as my daily driver and I'm slowly adapting it eventually as an for overlander. The taco just broke 1000 miles and looking forward to all the fun with her! I'm new to this community and also as an off roader, looking forward to all the help, tips and recommendations. Thank you for having me!
Welcome to Overland Bound Jerry! Let me know if I can answer any questions, etc. Keep an eye on Rally Point for local events; the number and frequency of events will pick up as we get nearer to spring. Am I the only one freezing in this WX? @Heidi keeps telling me I need to trade my shorts for pants, whatever. ;)

Reactions: LunarOne

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello Jerry,
Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Greg Eigsti is your closest member representative.

To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).

Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.

Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.

Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.

Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.

Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.

Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome Daniel and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Ubiety and LunarOne

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Looking for any advise on how to mount/secure my XBull traction track boards and my Plano 36" case on my Gobi roof rack without having to purchase from their (Gobi) site. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Not familiar with any of these products... you might join us on our conference call Sunday December 13th at 7:30 pm

Reactions: Ubiety and LunarOne

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: LunarOne and Ubiety

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Jerry, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: LunarOne and Ubiety

Toydept

Rank 0

Contributor I

Puyallup, WA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gearhart
Welcome! New here today and we have vehicle twins, 2021 Lunar Rock as well! I’m located south of you down in Puyallup but have traveled all over the state and then some in this rig.

02AAAF77-2FAE-4EE9-931D-59C5BC697A84.jpeg

Reactions: M Rose