Hello from the Central Coast of CA

• HTML tutorial

ColoradoRick

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Central Coast CA
Member #

Just found your site, very cool stuff, and am looking forward to discovering overlanding, is that a word? Anyhow... here is my 2013 FJ Cruiser TT, thinking she should get me there and back if I dress her up a tad and treat her nice.
Recently relocated to the central coast of CA where the weather is grand and the beaches are drive on.
Never been "Overlanding" as seen in all the videos on youtube but have spent a fair amount of time hunting and fishing in remote places that require paying attention on the way in or you might not get out. Love the out of doors and looking forward to my first Overland Expo next month.
Maybe I'll see you there.. or even on the way there. :)

--
Rick
IMG_1675.JPG

Last edited:

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Welcome to the forums! I am relatively new myself and am having a blast. The overlanding community is very nice and there is a lot of useful information on the forums. It is my understanding that Overland Bound will have a booth at the expo next month. You will be able to meet the crew!

I am not sure if you are interested or aware yet but there will be a meetup in Pismo on April 22-23, which is very close to your location. Just thought I would mention it.