Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Alexander
Member #

Hello! My name is Connor and I've been eyeing this community for a few months now but finally decided to take the leap. I drive a 2014 JKU with my co-pilot dog, Hope, and am hoping to get into some fun adventures. Looking forward to hearing from yall.

Thanks!

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello! My name is Connor and I've been eyeing this community for a few months now but finally decided to take the leap. I drive a 2014 JKU with my co-pilot dog, Hope, and am hoping to get into some fun adventures. Looking forward to hearing from yall.

Thanks!
Hi Connor and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Green Boot Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Alexander
Member #

Hi Connor and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!
Pretty crazy..I've been following you on YouTube for a while and saw a while back that you joined OB..good to see you active on here. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas in San Diego and the upcoming New Years.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Pretty crazy..I've been following you on YouTube for a while and saw a while back that you joined OB..good to see you active on here. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas in San Diego and the upcoming New Years.
That's awesome! I'm glad you became part of the OB Crew! Yes, had a great Christmas and hope you did also! Thank you for following my journey and Happy New Years!

Rangervinny

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Thomaston, GA, United States
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Artese
Member #

Thanks!
Welcome to ob great to see new faces

#TRD #Rav4

Scrub Kiwi

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fitzgibbon Qld Australia
Member #

Thanks!
G’day Conner, just joined myself.
Brisbane Australia here getting around in a
2016 VW Amarok 2 co-pilots here, back windows are covered in snot box marks... ya gotta love em eh

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Thanks!
Welcome to Overland Bound! Hope to hear about your adventures.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks!
Hello Connor and welcome to the OB crew..good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures