Launch Member

Member I

Tacoma, WA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Villasenor
Hello NorthWest region!

My wife and I recently relocated to Tacoma, WA from Southern California. We love it in the PNW and have taken a couple of opportunities to explore nearby trails since COVID reopenings have begun. We've recently ordered a co-branded tent from The Bush Company/CVT, and are just waiting for its arrival!

Below are some pics from our recent day-trip to Fortune Creek.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello NorthWest region!

My wife and I recently relocated to Tacoma, WA from Southern California. We love it in the PNW and have taken a couple of opportunities to explore nearby trails since COVID reopenings have begun. We've recently ordered a co-branded tent from The Bush Company/CVT, and are just waiting for its arrival!

Welcome,
I am the Northwest Director, @PNW EXPLR and @Sandpoint Steve are your closest Member Representatives.

We have a lot of activity in you area, check out the Member Maps and Overland abound Meetups for members and activities near you.
Also check out Overland Bound by Region<Northwest for mews and happenings through the northwest.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: NiteSky

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hello NorthWest region!

Wow, you have a great looking, and very capable rig there. And it looks like you found some beautiful places during your trip.
I absolutely love the cascades.
What part of SoCal? I was raised in the ghettos of East SD, but lived as a young adult in La Mesa, Alpine, City Heights, Oceanside, and Vista.
Really miss the beach and craft beer.
Anyways, welcome to the crew. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Lygrin

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Tacoma, WA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Villasenor
Wow, you have a great looking, and very capable rig there. And it looks like you found some beautiful places during your trip.
I absolutely love the cascades.
What part of SoCal? I was raised in the ghettos of East SD, but lived as a young adult in La Mesa, Alpine, City Heights, Oceanside, and Vista.
Really miss the beach and craft beer.
Anyways, welcome to the crew. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thank you!

I'm originally from Orange County. I grew up in Irvine but moved to Chicago after college for work. I moved back to Irvine after getting married and recently relocated to Tacoma, WA for my wife's job.

I'm REALLY glad to be away from Orange County during these times.

Reactions: REDARC_Ryan

JustinH

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Seattle, WA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Hartley
Member #

Welcome from Seattle! Used to have a 3rd gen taco Trd, great choice!

Toydept

Rank 0

Contributor I

Puyallup, WA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gearhart
Welcome to the PNW it’s a great place to explore! I’m just down the road from you in puyallup and have a 3rd gen taco as well. They’re great adventure rigs!

Advocate III

King County, WA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Aurich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREY362
I spent my childhood growing up on the edge of San Bernadino county in Trona, right near the Trona Pinnacles and Death Valley. Hope you are enjoying WA!