Hello from SWVA

• HTML tutorial

Adventr-X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Grundy, VA, USA
Member #

Been a follower of OB for a while and have wheeled with a few members on occasions so now I’ve decided to join myself (currently waiting on my member number).

I’m from southwest Virginia and have wheeled in a few various spots over the state and into KY for the past few years. I wheel a Nissan Xterra on 33”s, fully armored with winch with 3” lift and long travel kit (aptly named the Titan Swap). I’ll post a build tread in the coming days but look forward to meeting you all more.

Edit: Here is my build thread. 2013 Nissan TS Xterra and Adventures

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Been a follower of OB for a while and have wheeled with a few members on occasions so now I’ve decided to join myself (currently waiting on my member number).

I’m from southwest Virginia and have wheeled in a few various spots over the state and into KY for the past few years. I wheel a Nissan Xterra on 33”s, fully armored with winch with 3” lift and long travel kit (aptly named the Titan Swap). I’ll post a build tread in the coming days but look forward to meeting you all more.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Adventr-X

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Looking forward to the build thread.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OLB and the East Region! Glad you decided to join!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me and if you venture South again and need any info I'm sure you could reach out to @AdventureWithDanan

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Adventr-X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Grundy, VA, USA
Member #

Welcome to OLB and the East Region! Glad you decided to join!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me and if you venture South again and need any info I'm sure you could reach out to @AdventureWithDanan

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
Thanks for the info :)

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Adventr-X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Grundy, VA, USA
Member #

@Wanderlost78 We've gotta get Jon onboard with the Ham thing now....
I love Ham sandwiches :)

Also here is my build thread if anyone would like to see. I'll post some journey pics as well.

Corey08cummins

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pounding Mill, VA, USA
Member #

Glad to see someone from my area on here! I'm from Richlands

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!