Rank 0

Contributor I

Sunshine Coast QLD, Australia
First Name
kengyew
Last Name
chow
Hi guys,

My name is CK, just join in today, found out about Overland Bound from SUV Touring youtube. I've got a landrover defender td200, did quite a number of restoration projects, upgrades and so on.

Here's some of the photo gallery in this FB page: Project Boss

Me and my wife and kids love camping, just wondering if theres a group here that I can join in, previously i got a Jeep , and every year went for their annual trip kenilworth campground/beach ride.

Cheers,
CK

lukes3415

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Townsville
Member #

Welcome to overland CK... I had a look at project boss on Facebook that's a sweet looking setup that you have going on there. I'd love to have a look in person next time I'm down on the sunny coast.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Hi guys,

My name is CK, just join in today, found out about Overland Bound from SUV Touring youtube. I've got a landrover defender td200, did quite a number of restoration projects, upgrades and so on.

Here's some of the photo gallery in this FB page: Project Boss

Me and my wife and kids love camping, just wondering if theres a group here that I can join in, previously i got a Jeep , and every year went for their annual trip kenilworth campground/beach ride.

Cheers,
CK
Welcome !

MegaBug

Rank VII
Launch Member

Influencer II

Colwood, BC, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Great looking rig CK!
I used to live on the Sunshine Coast. Oh wait!! .... you're in AUSTRALIA. We have a Sunshine Coast on the West end of Canada too :-) We actually visited yours a couple of years ago and I have to admit yours is a bit warmer. I lived in Sydney for a few years as a youngster and finally got back for a visit. Spent a couple months traveling the country and even did some overlanding in the outback. Very cool!