• HTML tutorial

kengineer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, WA
Member #

Hello Overlanders!

I'm new here. My name is Kengineer and I currently live in Seattle, WA. My rig is a 1986 Volkswagen Vanagon Syncro. It is NOT a camper. I am a novice, having only done some light forest service road travel/camping. I hope to learn a great deal from these forums and meet some folks so I can gain confidence to go further....

Thank You,

Kengineer

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Overlanders!

I'm new here. My name is Kengineer and I currently live in Seattle, WA. My rig is a 1986 Volkswagen Vanagon Syncro. It is NOT a camper. I am a novice, having only done some light forest service road travel/camping. I hope to learn a great deal from these forums and meet some folks so I can gain confidence to go further....

Thank You,

Kengineer
Hi Kengineer and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: kengineer

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Overlanders!

Thank You,

Kengineer
Hello Kengineer and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your adventures neighbor

Merk

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Renton, WA
Member #

Welcome! There is a cool vw van shop in Renton Highlands called northwesty... You should check it out, they hook up vanagons and have a lot of cool build ideas!
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hello Overlanders!

Thank You,

Kengineer
Welcome to Overland Bound Kengineer! I love VW. Hope to hear more about your adventures.

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Where is sunny Seattle located? Nice choice of vehicles. A friend of mine here in rainy Seattle has a very cool Syncro Westy. His is currently running a Subaru motor but it's going under the knife/wrench again for a Vw TDI motor swap. There is a meet at ARB in Renton Saturday the 9 if you are interested.

kengineer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, WA
Member #

Where is sunny Seattle located? Nice choice of vehicles. A friend of mine here in rainy Seattle has a very cool Syncro Westy. His is currently running a Subaru motor but it's going under the knife/wrench again for a Vw TDI motor swap. There is a meet at ARB in Renton Saturday the 9 if you are interested.
Sunny Seattle is me being sarcastic! I have a long term goal to install an mTDI at some point. I have heard about the meet at ARB. I'm interested. I have to see what the wife is up to. Are you going?