Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

Hello,
I’m from the Inland Empire of Southern California, and have been camping and 4wheeling most of my life. I especially love the desert areas for exploring and overlanding. I’m a dedicated Toyota guy, and my current overland rig is a 1980 Toyota short bed pickup. It’s a work in progress, and still pretty much stock, it still has the original suspension, including the original shock absorbers. It gets me out there though. Looking forward to meeting some fellow Overlanders.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello,
I’m from the Inland Empire of Southern California, and have been camping and 4wheeling most of my life. I especially love the desert areas for exploring and overlanding. I’m a dedicated Toyota guy, and my current overland rig is a 1980 Toyota short bed pickup. It’s a work in progress, and still pretty much stock, it still has the original suspension, including the original shock absorbers. It gets me out there though. Looking forward to meeting some fellow Overlanders.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew ...always glad to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures .