Hello from south OC/CA

• HTML tutorial

Erick05GX

Rank III

Traveler I

Hello everyone. Happy to be a part of such a large group of folks with the same interests. In the process of building up a 05 GX470. Trying to do everything myself with the exception of a few "better bought than built" items. I'll keep y'all posted.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone. Happy to be a part of such a large group of folks with the same interests. In the process of building up a 05 GX470. Trying to do everything myself with the exception of a few "better bought than built" items. I'll keep y'all posted.
Hi Erick and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hi Erick from the Inland Empire. Welcome to Overland Bound...hope to see ya out on the trial.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

DesertRunner623

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Surprise, Arizona, United States
First Name
The
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hey Erick I'm pretty sure I've seen you up on Cleghorn if I'm not mistaken well anyways good to have another member close by I'm in South Oc if you ever wanna hit the trails let me know and I can tag along or if you ever want to work on your rig let me know I can lend a helping hand.

Reactions: Erick05GX

Erick05GX

Rank III

Traveler I

Hey Erick I'm pretty sure I've seen you up on Cleghorn if I'm not mistaken well anyways good to have another member close by I'm in South Oc if you ever wanna hit the trails let me know and I can tag along or if you ever want to work on your rig let me know I can lend a helping hand.
Thanks Brian. Next project is getting the roof rack built so I can purchase a RTT. We usually go out to the desert so we can shoot too.