Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pascagoula, MS
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Hello all, my name is Steven and I am from south MS. I am a career firefighter/paramedic and my wife is an ICU nurse. We have been into rock crawling, hiking, camping and expedition type trips for several years now. We have recently decided to start focusing on more of the overland style trips, and outfitting our rigs accordingly. We both run Jeep Wranglers( hers is a 2014 JKU, mine is a 2005 TJ). I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully making friends along the way.

My '05

Her '14

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Great looking jeep and it sounds like you guys have some experience. Have a blast and enjoy the exploration!

southernfire97

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pascagoula, MS
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Nice to meet you and welcome! as a TJ owner what are your thoughts on the JKU?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I love it for long trips and the comforts of a modern vehicle. That being said, they are so much more complicated and crowded when it comes to working on them.

2005 Jeep Wrangler
2005 GMC Sierra
2014 Jeep Wrangler

OB member #4392

Reactions: ClarkT

ClarkT

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Asheville, NC, USA
First Name
Clark
Last Name
Glenn
Member #

Steven, I like the rides! I'm from southern Alabama and now live in southern Florida (whole different universe). Your pictures remind me of so many times I was out on the red clay in my '77 CJ5. I understand about the accessibility/ease of the old vehicles compared to the modern conveniences of the new ones.

Welcome to the group!

Reactions: southernfire97

southernfire97

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pascagoula, MS
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Steven, I like the rides! I'm from southern Alabama and now live in southern Florida (whole different universe). Your pictures remind me of so many times I was out on the red clay in my '77 CJ5. I understand about the accessibility/ease of the old vehicles compared to the modern conveniences of the new ones.

Welcome to the group!

Thank you sir! The pic of my TJ is from Hawk Pride off-road park just outside of Muscle Shoals, AL. We make several trips a year up there with our off-road club. I was born in Alex City, AL, and visited family up there every year. I love that Alabama clay!

2005 Jeep Wrangler
2005 GMC Sierra
2014 Jeep Wrangler

OB member #4392

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Hello all, my name is Steven and I am from south MS. I am a career firefighter/paramedic and my wife is an ICU nurse. We have been into rock crawling, hiking, camping and expedition type trips for several years now. We have recently decided to start focusing on more of the overland style trips, and outfitting our rigs accordingly. We both run Jeep Wranglers( hers is a 2014 JKU, mine is a 2005 TJ). I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully making friends along the way.

My '05

Her '14
Welcome from SoCal! Nice rigs! Love the pics!

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Reactions: southernfire97