Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Hi Folks,

I'm Christoff from Johannesburg, South Africa. I've been overlanding in Africa for 20+ years

My current rig is a 2012 Toyota Fortuner D4D 4x4 and I tow a Conqueror Companion (off-road RV). My rig is fairly stock, it's set up for touring; 2" lift Ironman coils and shocks, air helpers at the rear, Frontrunner roofrack and RTT, Frontrunner drawer system and fridge sliders, Engel fridge/freezers, stofpad rock-sliders and bash-plates, dual battery and solar system.

Looking forward to being a part of this community! PS. waiting for my OB number :)

Cheers,
Christoff

IMG_6345_tao.jpg IMG_1012.JPG IMG_1449_tao.jpg

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Folks,

I'm Christoff from Johannesburg, South Africa. I've been overlanding in Africa for 20+ years

My current rig is a 2012 Toyota Fortuner D4D 4x4 and I tow a Conqueror Companion (off-road RV). My rig is fairly stock, it's set up for touring; 2" lift Ironman coils and shocks, Frontrunner roofrack and RTT, Frontrunner drawer system and fridge sliders, Engel firdge/freezers, stofpad rock-sliders and bash-plates, dual battery and solar system.

Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Cheers,
Christoff

View attachment 83007 View attachment 83008 View attachment 83010
Welcome to Overland Bound!

We have several members in South Africa and many more that are envious of the overlanding opportunities there. We look forward to following our trips.

Reactions: Get Out GO

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Folks,

My current rig is a 2012 Toyota Fortuner D4D 4x4 and I tow a Conqueror Companion (off-road RV). My rig is fairly stock, it's set up for touring; 2" lift Ironman coils and shocks, air helpers at the rear, Frontrunner roofrack and RTT, Frontrunner drawer system and fridge sliders, Engel fridge/freezers, stofpad rock-sliders and bash-plates, dual battery and solar system.

Looking forward to being a part of this community! PS. waiting for my OB number :)

Cheers,
Christoff

View attachment 83007 View attachment 83008 View attachment 83010
Hello Christoff and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and nice setup. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego California, USA. nice looking rig & setup you have. Hope you enjoy & safe travels.