Cynon

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Carlsbad, CA
First Name
Corky
Last Name
boucher
Hello Overland Bound Community! I am located in San Diego, CA but really lived a little of everywhere in the US and grew up in south Asia. I love camping and am trying to get my kids (4 and 6) out in nature more...mostly to try and unplug them and myself - and just adventure some. We camp a handful times a year but after visiting my dad in the mountains of NW Washington it made me want to continue to push beyond normal campsite camping.

After my daily driver lost (another) transmission I decided to take the plunge and get a vehicle that is better suited for overlanding - I ended up with an '08 Hummer H3 Alpha. I hope sooner rather than later to start pushing further out from our comfort zone and really getting to explore (and camp) in areas that would have previously been off limits to us!hummer4.jpg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overland Bound Community! I am located in San Diego, CA but really lived a little of everywhere in the US and grew up in south Asia. I love camping and am trying to get my kids (4 and 6) out in nature more...mostly to try and unplug them and myself - and just adventure some. We camp a handful times a year but after visiting my dad in the mountains of NW Washington it made me want to continue to push beyond normal campsite camping.

After my daily driver lost (another) transmission I decided to take the plunge and get a vehicle that is better suited for overlanding - I ended up with an '08 Hummer H3 Alpha. I hope sooner rather than later to start pushing further out from our comfort zone and really getting to explore (and camp) in areas that would have previously been off limits to us!View attachment 173587
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @FrankRoams (OC/SD)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course