• HTML tutorial

firesidephilosophy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Carlsbad
Member #

Hello everyone,

My name is Randy and I'm new here. I found Overland through Instagram and immediately became interested in becoming a member of this community. I would really like to meet some likeminded folks and good friends! I spend my time between Southern Cali and Las Vegas. I actually have 3 (soon to be 2) rigs: an '08 Toyota Tacoma and a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited: Call of Duty MW3 edition, and a 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL (unfortunate victim of the TDI scandal [emoji22]). Currently giving the Taco some love.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone,

My name is Randy and I'm new here. I found Overland through Instagram and immediately became interested in becoming a member of this community. I would really like to meet some likeminded folks and good friends! I spend my time between Southern Cali and Las Vegas. I actually have 3 (soon to be 2) rigs: an '08 Toyota Tacoma and a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited: Call of Duty MW3 edition, and a 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL (unfortunate victim of the TDI scandal [emoji22]). Currently giving the Taco some love.
Hello Randy and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rigs and look forward to seeing your builds and adventures ...also driving a black Toy