DiegoR

Rank 0

Contributor I

Apple Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Diego
Last Name
Ramirez
I am a noob to the overlanding community, So cal area, looking forward to learning all about overlanding and finding the capability of my rig:
‘01 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee limited
4.7 L V8 Quadratrac AWD on 31’s
1E5564FA-CA92-4C99-8034-51A0E3B1412E.png

Reactions: SubeeBen and Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I am a noob to the overlanding community, So cal area, looking forward to learning all about overlanding and finding the capability of my rig:
‘01 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee limited
4.7 L V8 Quadratrac AWD on 31’s
View attachment 103196
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message me,your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: DiegoR

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Welcome, I live in San Dimas. I would love to meet you. I have a ram 2500 truck and go to Baja often.

Jon182

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Rangel
Member #

Welcome, I live in San Dimas. I would love to meet you. I have a ram 2500 truck and go to Baja often.
Sup! Baja sounds fun. Being next to Mexico here in San Diego, I keep seeing people do an overlanding trip down the coast. Wouldn’t mind camping next to the ocean and running the Score Baja race tracks !

Jon182

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Rangel
Member #

Sup guys! I’m from San Diego. New to overland bound, and overlanding in general. Would love to start hitting some local trails with good folks. Anza Borrego has been my go-to for a bit!

DiegoR

Rank 0

Contributor I

Apple Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Diego
Last Name
Ramirez
Sup guys! I’m from San Diego. New to overland bound, and overlanding in general. Would love to start hitting some local trails with good folks. Anza Borrego has been my go-to for a bit!
Welcome... how is Anza Borrego? I’ve heard the name a few times? Is it good for camping or just a day trail?

Jon182

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Rangel
Member #

Welcome... how is Anza Borrego? I’ve heard the name a few times? Is it good for camping or just a day trail?
It’s good for anything man! Camping, some easy to moderate to difficult trails all around the park, and you can camp anywhere you really want. It’s huge, it’s a big desert. I’m still finding myself exploring different spots, I picked myself up a paper map at REI. I explore a little bit each time I head out there for the weekend!

S

SubeeBen

It’s not a bad drive from AV to San Diego, I’m looking forward to exploring some of the mountains in between.
If your ever in the area pm me I will show all the trails in San Diego

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Sup! Baja sounds fun. Being next to Mexico here in San Diego, I keep seeing people do an overlanding trip down the coast. Wouldn’t mind camping next to the ocean and running the Score Baja race tracks !
Running after the SCORE races is terrible. The TT and the Class 1 cars all have the same telemetry. It's not your trucks, the roads have off cambered woops, It sucks driving them because they are so beat. The races are fun to watch, driving the course isn't. Great Beaches to play on with great camping.