Rank III

Advocate II

Southern California
First Name
Coi
Last Name
Tajo
Member #

Glad to have come across the YOUTUBE channel and finally decided to sign up to the forum.

I'm new to the 4x4 world and Overlanding in general, but I hope to make some great memories with my family and friends

I am from SoCal specifically Corona, CA. And I plan to be an official member ASAP. And excited to meet everyone in the community.

I recently got rid of my wifes Lexus Hybrid since we now have a baby and the car was just too small, and decided to get our Jeep Wrangler for its size and our future plans of enjoying the outdoors with our son.

Hope to see you all out there soon [emoji106][emoji111]️

We have lots of plans to Outfit and Explore and I'm sure that I will have a ton of questions as we journey more into this lifestyle, thank you for creating this great community.

-Coi-

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Glad to have come across the YOUTUBE channel and finally decided to sign up to the forum.

I'm new to the 4x4 world and Overlanding in general, but I hope to make some great memories with my family and friends

I am from SoCal specifically Corona, CA. And I plan to be an official member ASAP. And excited to meet everyone in the community.

I recently got rid of my wifes Lexus Hybrid since we now have a baby and the car was just too small, and decided to get our Jeep Wrangler for its size and our future plans of enjoying the outdoors with our son.

We have lots of plans to Outfit and Explore and I'm sure that I will have a ton of questions as we journey more into this lifestyle, thank you for creating this great community.

-Coi-

Welcome! You have chosen wisely. [emoji6]good to have another member close by. I don't know of any local, regular meet ups and I'm considering starting one. There used to be one at the bass pro shop in Rancho and I can't think of a better spot except maybe REI.

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting you!

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Reactions: kandyredcoi

kandyredcoi

Rank III

Advocate II

Southern California
First Name
Coi
Last Name
Tajo
Member #

Welcome! You have chosen wisely. [emoji6]good to have another member close by. I don't know of any local, regular meet ups and I'm considering starting one. There used to be one at the bass pro shop in Rancho and I can't think of a better spot except maybe REI.

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting you!

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban
sweet Bass Pro is a great spot for a meet

-Coi-
2017 JKU / SoCal
instagram: @kandyredcoi

Reactions: Rusty burbin

Rubiconcruiser

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

So Georgia
Member #

-Coi-

Good luck and we are all here to help. Just ask

Reactions: kandyredcoi